Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Saane Wheelbarrow Race


PES Olympics Wheelbarrow Race!
WALT: write an interesting recount by writing about our feelings and the feelings of others.
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
a9477d83083d4f211fab79776b7f19dd.jpg










On Tuesday the 30th of August Room 9 went to the Breeze for the Wheelbarrow race I felt excited  because i didn't know what was going to happen when we got to the Breeze Room 9 sat down on the side of the Breeze and we waited for Mr Baxendine to tell us what to do.
I felt a little bit angry because Mr Baxendine had a wheelbarrow and Room 9 had to use their hands and it was not fair because the person on the. Wheelbarrow was going faster than us when I first got on my hands on the floor and Mr Baxendine said goo Petesa just dropped  me.  



It was cheating because Mr Baxendine had a Wheelbarrow and all of the girls did not we all used our hands and it was hard to do it straight i felt Weak because when Petesa holded my legs it already felt like I was going to fall.
I felt happy and excited that we had done the Wheelbarrow race it was so fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.