Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

All about me, Know yourself

What is a waka used for ?
A waka is used for people to travel around the world.
What’s missing on the waka are the paddles,
Without the paddles you won’t be able to go to places.
What is a waka made of ? Wood / Metal.

All about me :

Qualities -  

Honest, Flexible, Energetic, Patient, Reliable,
Calm, Loyal & Friendly

Skills :
People skills, telling people how / what to do.
Practical skills, Caring for pets / friends

Values :
Helping people, Learning new things, My family / friends & my cultures.

What career or job I would like to do in the future?
Police officer
Teacher
Chef

What do you have to take and do to achieve your career and job goals ?
You have to study hard / work hard, graduate from college.
Get a good degree and go to university.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.